Welcome!

As a survivor of abuse and trauma, I understand how difficult life can be at times. I hope that you will learn new ways of coping each day, so that life becomes not just a way to survive, but an opportunity to thrive!


AMONG the ASHES will be available November 19!

My mystery, Among the Ashes, will be available November 19, 2011 in paperback and e-book versions. It tells a suspenseful story about a young woman who struggles to understand why she suffers from the anxiety and depression that go along with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). For more information, visit www.cheryldenton.com.


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pray for Me Today

I would like to ask you to pray for my family and for me today. My father will be sentenced for the crime of molesting one of his granddaughters. Ask God to reveal his love and grace through us as we attend the hearing where our criminal justice system will determine my father's future. As we grieve this loss within our family, ask God to provide us with comfort and peace.

Tomorrow, we will continue with our series, Removing the Roadblocks to Forgiveness. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment